Tips for Purchasing Seed Planter:
1. Have a clear idea about the seeder types. In the field of wheat or corn seeder, the frequently-used seeder machines are wheat seed planter, corn fertilizing hill planter with single and double working rows, dural-purpose seeder for wheat and corn, no-till seeder machine, etc.
2. Choose the right seed planter. When choose the seeder machine, the proper grain seed for the different machines, the new product sowing requirements, the farmers’ practice and the plot size, soil property, soil fertility, etc. should be taken into consideration.
3. Use the matched power machine with the purchased seed planter. Follow the instruction book or the specification sign to choose the right seeder that can be well-matched with the tractor you have in power and linkage mode.
4. Buy the seed planter produced by regular manufacturer. The manufacturer should be of a certain sales history and scale with well-deserved reputation and after-sales service.
5. Check if the seed planter have the product certification, the operation manual and the relevant technical documents; the validity of “three guarantees” (for repair, replacement or compensation of faulty products) should be checked as well.
6. The seed metering device and the fertilizer apparatus should be made of abrasion-proof materials with long service life; according to the soil condition to choose the proper furrow opener; there should be a test run of the machine to check the seeder performance before purchase.
Tips for Using Sowing Machine:
1. Maintenance before operation. Carefully follow the instruction manual to learn about the functions of the sowing machine; lubricate the driving and rotating parts as required; fasten the bolts on the sowing machine; clean the sundries in seed feeder and the grass and dirt on the furrow opener to ensure a good working condition.
2. Make adjustment according to the direction manual and the agronomic requirements (seeding rate, depth and line spacing of furrow opening and depth of earthing up, etc.)
3. To ensure sowing quality, the operator should master operation skills by practicing a lot.
4. For safe operation, the operator should be familiar with the working environment.
5. Prepare the spares for the vulnerable parts to avoid delay of seeding.