The corn seed planter is a kind of small-sized planting machine with manual operation and one line available working row, which can be used for seeding corn, wheat, sorghum, soybean, peanut and sesame, etc;
The following pictures showing a batch of manual corn planters to be delivered to Nepal.
Manual Corn Seed Planter Highlights
1. Convenient and easy for small land seed planting work.
2. Multi-function: can be used for many kinds of grains seeding, such as corn, wheat,sorghum, soybean, peanut and sesame, etc; not only can be used for seed planting, but also fertilizing.
3. High adaptability: available for working in the fields of plain and hilly areas.
4. Good performance: adjustable seeding capacity, seeding row space and working width as farmers required.
5. Tow models of con seed-metering device: one is for small-size corn seed, when it is filled with bean, one hole two beans; another is for big-size corn seed, when it is filled with bean, one hole one bean.
6. This planter is matched with 4 types of tooth wheel gear suitable for different distance between each planted seed.