Struggle to free yourself from the tedious working of planting paddy by hand? Yes, the rice planter is a specialized transplanter fitted to transplant rice seedlings onto paddy field. The machine can save considerable time and labor which makes it popular among the farmers.
How Rice Planter Works
The rice planter is mainly comprised of three parts, the motor and the running gear and the transplanter device. The transplanter includes the the seedling tray, the seeding tray shifter, plural pickup forks. The seeding tray is like a shed roof where mat type rice nursery is set. When the rice transplanter is brought in the field, the seedlings were fed on the seedling trays. Then the tray shifts seedlings like a carriage of typewriters as pickup forks get seedlings from the tray and put into the ground. The pickup folks act like human figures by taking seedlings from the tray and pushing them into the earth.
Unique Features of Paddy Transplanter
- Equipped with new type seedling guard board, which can ensure the seedlings planted upright, orderly.
- Stainless steel seedling tray is much more durable.
- Adjustable seat and steering gear box make the machine operate more comfortable and easier
- Configured engine makes the machine performable and with low noise.
- Optional seedling rows. Our machine has different models with different working rows to meet customer’s requirement.
- Hydraulic over ride system can move the floating board upward, left up and right up.
- Low noise designed transplanting arms can help driver to judge transplanting condition timely.
Notice: we have paddy transplanter with iron wheel specially designed for puddling field
Why Use Paddy Planter?
1. Efficiency. The paddy planter can transplant more than 0.2 hectare field per hour.
2. Time saving and labor saving. The rice transplanter machine can transplant the seedling quickly and with less than two people.
3. Flexible. The machine is with compact structure and small volume can operate in the field easily.
Operation Tips of Rice Transplanter
- Have a comprehensive inspection before using the rice planter machine. Check all the parts of the machine and if there is any abnormal part, adjust it or replace it.
- During operation, the user should pay attention to the working state of the machine. If any thing wrong, check out the reasons and adjust it. And after working 4-6 hours, oil the rotating parts according to requirement and carefully avoid the collision of paddy transplanter when walking on land.
- After finishing the work, you should scrub and clean the rice transplanter and check whether the parts have been damaged.
Detailed Technical Data
|Diesel engine model||175F Manual Start||175F Manual Start||178F Electric Start|
|Diesel engine power||3.68kw/4.93Hp||3.68kw/4.93Hp||4.05kw/5.5Hp|
|Diesel engine speed||2600r/min||2600r/min||1800r/min|